– Ajax helpers (such as Ajax.ActionLink and Ajax.BeginForm) render clean markup for the FORM tag, wiring up behavior leveraging extensible attributes (data- attributes) and jQuery.
The default view engine used in MVC 2 is called Web Forms View Engine, because it uses the same ASPX/ASCX/MASTER files and syntax used in Web Forms. Razor was designed specifically as a view engine syntax. It has one main focus: code-focused templating for HTML generation.
To see the differences between two view engines two markups related to the …
ASP.NET MVC 2 was released in March 2010. Some of the main features in MVC 2 included:
– UI helpers with automatic scaffolding with customizable templates
– Attribute-based Model validation on both client and server
– Strongly-typed HTML helpers
– Improved Visual Studio tooling
– Support for partitioning large applications into areas
MVC is a standard architectural design pattern that many developers are familiar with. The pattern helps developers to create applications that separate the different aspects of the application (input logic, business logic, and user interface UI logic), while providing a loose coupling between these elements The ASP.NET MVC framework provides an alternative to the ASP.NET Web Forms pattern …