On this page you will find some of the best companies offering ASP.NET Web hosting services. As developers we know how important is not only to host your ASP.NET sites but to be able to test the latest and newest .NET technologies which are still in beta versions.
GoDaddy $1/month Windows Hosting
Godaddy provide Shared, Dedicated, Cloud and VPS Windows 2012 R2 Server hosting. Their basic .NET plan includes 200 MB MS SQL database storage, Unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 security monitoring and DDoS protection, 1-click install of 50+ free applications (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.), 99.9% uptime guarantee and Flexible, easy-to-use control panel.
For a limited time get a Windows shared hosting for $1/month! To get the promotion just choose 12 months term, so it will be applied in the Shopping Cart!
Liquid Web Windows Servers
Liquid Web provide Managed Dedicated, Cloud and VPS ASP.NET Core / 4.6 hosting. If you need Enterprise-Class Windows Server solution using the latest technologies as Windows 2016/2012 Server, SQL 2016/2014 Server and IIS 10/8, then with their 100% Uptime Guarantee and quality 24/7/365 U.S. Based tech support they will be the right provider for you!
When you order new Web hosting services make sure that the company provide all features that you will need for your project. We write some of the most important for you:
1. PHP Compatible – Make sure that your company support PHP & MySQL if you need to use them. Even if you do need this feature, it could be useful in the future. So, get more features for your money.
2. Full Trust Allowed – you can use this feature if your application use full trust ASP.NET. Take in mind that for security reasons many of the shared hosts do not provide full trust ASP.NET.
3. Multiple Domains – If you want to host more than 1 domain name (i.e. yoursite.com, yoursite2.com etc…) then Multiple Domains plan is the feature you should look for. Most of the shared web hosts allow only 1 domain per account, so read the plans carefully.
4. 24/7 Technical Support – This is very important feature, and you should not make compromises with this one. Check also where is located the tech support, and choose company which have local support, not one with some low quality overseas support.
5. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – This is mandatory when you get new account. The meaning of 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is that you can cancel the service and get your money back in 30 days. It’s like a trial for you.
6. Own Data Centers – You should prefer companies that have own data centers and their locations is near to your customers. By example use UK based data center if you target UK customers.
7. Antivirus protection – on shared accounts the antivirus protection is made by the companies. There are 2 types of protections – for your emails and scripts. Before ordering an account check what antivirus options you have.
Each plan targets the specific developers needs. The most populars are:
- Cheap (Affordable / Low cost)
- ASP.NET Core 2
- ASP.NET Core 1.1
- ASP.NET Core 1.0
- ASP.NET 5
- ASP.NET 4.6
- ASP.NET 4.5
- ASP.NET 4
- ASP.NET 3.5
- ASP.NET 2
- ASP.NET MVC
- Windows 2016
- Windows 2012
- IIS 10
- IIS 8
- SQL 2016 Server
- SQL 2014 Server
- ASP.NET AJAX
Bellow you will find the most recent .NET technologies and features which should be supported by your Host:
- Windows 2016 Server – As the most recent version, Windows Server 2016 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more.
- IIS 10 Server – IIS 10 includes Application Initialization, multi-core scaling on NUMA hardware and centralized SSL certificate support, among other new features.
- ASP.NET Core – provides many new features for ASP.NET Core Services as build and run cross-platform ASP.NET apps on Windows, Mac and Linux, Cloud-ready environment-based configuration and the ability to host on IIS or self-host in your own process.
- ASP.NET Core MVC – ASP.NET Core MVC is a model view controller framework for building dynamic web sites with clean separation of concerns, including the merged MVC, Web API, and Web Pages w/ Razor.
- MS SQL 2016 – Microsoft SQL Server 2016 delivers breakthrough in-memory performance, unparalleled security, end-to-end mobile BI and advanced analytics.