Developers can save a specific table or a set of tables if they do not want to save all the changes they made in a database diagram. When Developers working with SQL Server “Denali”, MS SQL Server 2008 R2 and MS SQL Server 2005 want to save selected tables, they should follow the next steps:
1. In their database diagram, select the tables they want to save.
2. From the File menu, choose Save Selection.
3. The Save dialog box displays the list of tables that will be updated in the database when they save their selection.
4. Choose Save Text File if they want to save the list of tables in a text file in the project directory before continuing.
5. In the Save dialog box, confirm the list of tables and choose Yes to save these tables.