ASP.NET 4.5 is the latest and the most improved .NET Framework released by Microsoft. Already many Windows hosting provides offer ASP.NET 4.5 hosting plans which is perfect for .NET developers.
We talk about cheap ASP.NET 4.5 hosting when the price is lower (20-50%) than the regular .NET hosting cost. You will ask how this could be possible and if …
1. Clich on Start Menu, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
2. Click on Application Pools, and locate the application pool for your web site.
3. Right click on the application pool and click on Basic Settings.
4. Change the ASP.NET version from the drop down menu under .NET Framework Version.
Related TutorialsASP.NET MVC Hosting FAQ
How to host 32-bit …
Trust levels for ASP.NET applications are defined using policy files. The trust levels are Full (default ASP.NET trust level), High, Medium, Low, and Minimal. The Full is equivalent to having full trust in the local computer. To map the full trust level to a policy file you should write the following code into the web.config file:
<trustLevel name=”Full” policyFile=”internal”/>
To set the Meta Tags in ASP.NET 4 you should use the MetaKeywords and MetaDescription properties which are members of the Page class.
You can set these properties at run time, so you get the content from a database or other source, and which lets you set the tags dynamically.
You can also set the Keywords and Description properties in …
Free ASP.NET hosting service is free, (sometimes) advertisement-supported web hosting, and is often limited when compared to paid hosting.
Some companies provide free ASP.NET hosting for some period, so the user could test their services.
You could also receive free ASP.NET hosting for some period if you prepay for the hosting services. By example if you pay for 1 or 2 …
Microsoft ASP.NET is a free technology that allows programmers to create dynamic web applications. ASP.NET can be used to create anything from small, personal websites through to large, enterprise-class web applications.
An ASP.NET hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to provide their own ASP.NET website accessible via the World Wide …
Open IIS7 Manager.
1. Right-click the Sites node, and then click Add Web Site.
2. Type a name for your Web site In the Add Web Site dialog box.
3. If you want select a different application pool or leave the current selected.
4. In the Physical path box, type the physical path of the Web site’s folder, or click the browse …