Some of the best ASP.NET hosting providers offer 2 type of hosting – managed and unmanaged. In the first case you could manage your ASP.NET website via Plesk control panel, in the second case you could manage it via IIS (Internet Information Services). Bellow you will find out how to change your site IP address in both Plesk and IIS.
Change ASP.NET site IP address via Plesk
1. Login into the Plesk.
2. Choose your subscription.
3. Click Web Hosting Access.
4. Change the site IP address.
Change ASP.NET site IP address via IIS
1. Open IIS Manager.
2. In the Connections pane, expand the Sites.
3. Select the site for which you want to configure a host header.
4. In the Actions pane, click Bindings.
5. In the Site Bindings dialog box, select the binding for which you want to change the IP address and then click Edit.
6. Change the IP address.
7. Click OK.
Change the Domain Name IP address
Finally open your Domain name settings and choose Host headers. Add a new A/Cname records for the new IP address. In most cases the new IP address will start to be resolved in the next 48 hours.